About Wyoming County
Reasons to Relocate to Wyoming County
An experienced team of economic development consultants agree:
Wyoming County, New York provides a synergistic blend of sites, services and quality of life that means business for your company!
Their research put numbers on what residents already know:
- Our hardworking, productive workforce has a work ethic that enables them to out-perform neighboring counties, regions and states.
- Wyoming County’s workforce is significantly less expensive than you may be accustomed to paying - would you believe from 50 to 80% of the regional average!
- In the relaxed surrounding of our beautiful rural setting, you have access to Western New York’s regional marketplace of 8 million people.
- Wyoming County’s affordable, available buildings and sites let you pay up to 50% less than in neighboring Buffalo/Rochester markets.
- We offer a competitive incentive package. We’re ready to help you access business investment programs and can bundle incentives offered by State and County government, utilities and others to help your bottom line.
- Wyoming County is blessed with a quality public education system. Six high school districts, twenty-four leading colleges and universities are in close proximity, including several branches of the State University of New York (the nation’s largest public university system), the University of Rochester, and the Rochester Institute of Technology. The County Campus Centers of Genesee Community College are located in Warsaw and Arcade which can help provide training for your specific production needs.
If you are interested in learning more about how Wyoming County can benefit your business or for sites available, please visit the Wyoming County Business Center’s website at www.wycobusiness.org.