Member Only Cost Saving Programs
Who doesn’t need to save money these days?
Anyone in business knows that an opportunity to stretch every dollar a little more helps in the long run. The Chamber recognizes this and we want to help our members save a little where ever possible. In addition to offering low cost health insurance, the Chamber has also has set up the following member-only cost saving opportunities -
Save Money on Subscription to Constant Contact
Use the leading email marketing service to connect with your customers-and take advantage of a special member benefit
The Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Constant Contact, the leading email marketing service for small businesses, to bring you a great way to stay in touch with your most important audience: your customers. With Constant Contact, email marketing is easy, affordable, and effective. Click Here to start your 60 Day Free Trial.
In just minutes, you can:
* Send great-looking email newsletters, promotions and announcements
* Build and manage your email addresses
* Communicate consistently with your customers and prospects
* Track which customers are opening your emails and what links they are clicking on.
And because you are a member of Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce, you qualify for a special discount. If you prepay for six months, you receive a 20% discount. Prepay for a year and save 25%! There’s no better time to try email marketing.
If you haven’t opened an account yet, you can start with a 60-day free trial. To begin your trial click here https://www.constantcontact.com/offer/partner/chamber/signup.jsp
Save Money on your Electric Bill with New Wave Energy.
Contact the Chamber for details and we’ll connect you to our representative for New Wave Energy
Learn more about the company at New Wave Energy
Save Money on Natural Gas Costs with National Fuel Resources
With another western New York winter fast approaching, high fuel prices and soaring energy costs, concerns about your natural gas bill are probably high on your list. The Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce recognizes this and wants to remind you of our partnership with National Fuel Resources, Inc. that can provide you with alternatives to controlling and managing your energy needs.
National Fuel Resources, Inc. (NFR) is a wholly owned subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company. NFR provides natural gas and other energy services to 20,000 customers in New York and Pennsylvania. They are a deregulated, non-utility supplier of natural gas, whereas your current supplier, which may be National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation or Rochester Gas and Electric, is the local regulated Utility Company. Because NFR is a deregulated entity, it can offer different pricing arrangements to customers than those offered by a regulated Utility. This, combined with NFR’s experience in purchasing natural gas and its ability to use financial risk management tools to manage price variability, enables it to provide natural gas to consumers at competitive prices.
Under the Preferred Supplier Program, Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce members are offered a variety of natural gas pricing strategies, an array of consulting services to analyze current energy costs and spending, as well as a reduction on applicable sales and gross receipt taxes.
In such a volatile marketplace, the NFR Preferred Supplier Program can help your business create a realistic energy budget for the upcoming year by locking in a rate or taking advantage of customized service plans.
How to participate
* NFR Preferred Supplier Program is available only to Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce members.
* If you are interested in taking part in this program, please fill out this information form wccc_application_illustrator.pdf and fax it to the Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce at 585-237-0231. We will then forward the application to National Fuel Resources, Inc. and one of their customer services representatives will contact you to discuss your options. You are not committing to anything at this point. This is a no risk assessment of your current fuel costs and NFR will contact you to discuss how they can better service your needs.
* If you are interested in joining on with NFR, you will be asked to commit to a customized service plan. If you are a current National Fuel Gas Company customer, you will receive one monthly bill from National Fuel Resources that will include your regular monthly delivery service charges from National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation. If you are currently an RG&E customer, you will receive a bill from National Fuel Resources for the natural gas (commodity) and a bill from RG&E for the transportation/delivery of the natural gas.
* Your service will not change. You will continue receiving the reliable, dependable service you’ve come to know. The Utility will continue to read your meter, deliver natural gas to your business, handle natural gas emergencies, and maintain the safety of the underground pipelines delivering gas to your business.
* Most importantly, there are not costs to switch to NFR. There are no enrollment fees or hard-to-understand pricing plans and NFR does not require any prepayments before your service begins. National Fuel Resources makes your choice to switch simple and convenient.
As always, if you have any questions regarding this benefit or any other member benefit, please feel free to contact the Chamber office at 585-237-0230.