Welcome and thank you for visiting. On this page you will find helpful resources and links that are updated as they are made available from Federal/State/Local sources.
Feel free to contact us if you have a link that would be helpful and not found below.
Vaccine Providers - Wyoming County
Wyoming County Health Department Clinic: Appointments cannot be made over the phone. Visit https://www.wyomingco.net/595/COVID-19 for more information on available clinics.
Hospitals and Health Centers
Oak Orchard Health: Appointments are available. For updates, visit Oak Orchard Health.
Rochester Regional Health: Rochester Regional Health is contacting eligible patients of Rochester Regional Health and its affiliated offices to schedule vaccine appointments. To learn more, visit https://www.rochesterregional.org/coronavirus-covid19/vaccine.
UR Medicine: UR Medicine is contacting its patients age 60 and older in a random order to schedule vaccinations. To learn more, visit https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/coronavirus/coronavirus-vaccination.aspx.
- Wyoming County Community Health System: Contact your primary care provider directly. Visit the website for COVID-19 news and updates. https://www.wcchs.net/
Tops Friendly Markets (Arcade): Appointments are available for those 12+. Appointments can be scheduled online for your preferred Tops Pharmacy. Walk-up appointments are available but appointments are preferred. Visit https://www.topsmarkets.com/Covid19Vaccinations or call 1-800-522-2522.
Rite Aid (Attica): Non-rapid no-cost drive thru testing available, for ages 4+. Must register at Rite-Aid website visit https://sr.reportsonline.com/sr/riteaid/NYS2021. Rite Aid's website will accept COVID-19 vaccine appointments for people ages 5+ (for Pfizer), 12+ for Moderna and Johnson & Johnson.
- Wal-Mart Pharmacy (Warsaw): Vaccine appointments available for ages 5+ (Pfizer) and 12+ (Moderna and Johnson & Johnson). Must schedule appointment at https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302. Must be NYS resident to receive vaccine.
- Sinclair Pharmacy (Warsaw): Appointment required for testing and vaccine (ages 12+ only). Appointments can be made at https://stores.healthmart.com/sinclairpharmacy/stores.aspx
- Attica Pharmacy (Attica): Taking appointments online at www.atticapharmacy.com. Site will state if appointments are available when vaccines are in stock. Currently vaccinating 18+ initial doses and booster. Rapid antigen and PCR testing available. Call for more information 591-1111.
- Walgreens Pharmacy (Perry): Appointments for vaccine and boosters will be available by visiting www.walgreens.com No testing available. Call for information if necessary 237-3113. Open to 18+
- Cottrill's Pharmacy (Arcade): Currently by appointment only as vaccine is available. Appointments open to 12+ No testing available. Call 492-2310 for more information.
- Wyoming County Family Medicine-Arcade at 492-5088, and Wyoming County Internal Medicine in Warsaw at 786-2290, have Johnson & Johnson and Moderna Vaccines available, please call to schedule an appointment.
COVID Booster Information
Eligible New Yorkers can receive their COVID-19 booster dose. Booster doses of the COVID-19 vaccine are free and widely available statewide for eligible New Yorkers. Currently, booster doses are available to those who meet the eligibility criteria and received a COVID-19 vaccine for their initial vaccine series at least six months ago. Learn More here
Wyoming County Booster clinic information can be found here then click on the links section on the left side of the screen for clinic registration dates.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
New Federal Vaccine Finder is available by visiting the vaccine.gov website.
You may also text your zip code to the number 438829. You will receive a message with vaccination sites nearby.
New York State
New York State has created a one-stop website for information including testing info; metrics for reopening and micro-cluster strategies; Vaccination plans; business resources; info on advisory boards; protecting yourself; and other important resources for your business.
New! New York State has updated the re-opening guidance for businesses with a new website.
New York has launched the new Business Pandemic Recovery Initiative the largest and most comprehensive business recovery initiative in the State’s history. Empire State Development is also making it easier for businesses to access a number of federally funded COVID-recovery programs.
New York State Links
NYS Department of Labor Information
Shared Work Program An alternative to laying off employees during business downturns by allowing workers to work a reduced work schedule and collect partial unemployment insurance benefits for up to 26 weeks. Instead of cutting staff, you able to reduce the number of hours of all employees or just a certain group:
US Government Links
Small Business Administration Find updated information on the SBA's coronavirus response and access to the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program Portal
USDA COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide - A listing of clickable links for rural areas, commercial businesses and non-profits, local governments and more.
Wyoming County Links
For Wyoming County specific questions or referrals, please call (585) 786-8911.
The Wyoming County Office of Emergency Management has a limited amount of free cloth masks, procedural masks, gloves (nitrile and latex), face shields, and hand sanitizer available for businesses to request on a first-come, first-serve basis and as supplies last. Please fill out the form here and you will be notified by email when and where the supplies will be available for pick-up.