Sexual Harassment Online Training
As of October 9, 2018, all employers in New York State (NYS) are required to provide preventing sexual harassment (PSH) training. Every company has one year to comply, and this training must be provided on an annual basis to all employees. NYS has provided detailed requirements for this training that can be met by utilizing an interactive online training program. The Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce has partnered with New Haven Consulting Group, Inc. to provide this online training to member businesses. This online PSH program fulfills both the legal and behavioral aspects of sexual harassment to ensure an inclusive, highly productive work environment.
Take the Mandatory Sexual Harassment Training
Topic Areas Covered in the PSH
- Definition of Sexual Harassment
- Responsibilities of the Employee and the Organization
- Current EEOC and NYS Guidelines Regarding Sexual Harassment
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Action Steps to Eliminate Sexual Harassment
- The Complaint Process & Company Policies (Company Specific)
- Preventive Steps to Avoid Sexual Harassment & Minimize Liability
- Information concerning employees’ rights of redress & all available forums for adjudicating complaints
At the conclusion of PSH, participants will be able to do the following:
- Understand EEOC & NYS guidelines for sexual harassment
- Be aware of the consequences of sexual harassment
- Understand the responsibilities of the manager, employee and the company in eliminating sexual harassment and the hostile work environment
- Be able to recognize the two types of sexual harassment
- Know their rights & responsibilities relating to sexual harassment
- Be able to take active steps in eliminating sexual harassment and the hostile work environment
How Is PSH Delivered?
PSH online is a completely interactive, self-paced learning system in which participants are assessed, led through a customized content module, and checked at each point in the learning process. Participants are automatically registered and tracked for ease of record keeping and documentation. Online training is available for $25.00 per employee and may be purchased directly by credit card by clicking on the button below.