LEAD Wyoming County
LEAD Wyoming County, Inc. is a partnering organization with the Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce. It was created in March 2020 to enhance the educational, economic, and cultural opportunities of Wyoming County residents through economic development, personal leadership growth and empowerment, workforce readiness initiatives, educational programs and events that lead to economic sustainability, prosperity and quality of life in Wyoming County, NY.
The specific objectives and purpose of this organization are to provide:
- programs, resources, and initiatives that enhance, grow, and promote the educational, economic, and cultural opportunities of Wyoming County residents;
- economic development resources, support, and programs to the business community and its employees in Wyoming County, NY;
- personal leadership growth and development to all sectors of the community in Wyoming County, NY;
- workforce readiness initiatives that support the existing and emerging needs of the small businesses and overall community; and
- educational programs and events that lead to economic sustainability, prosperity and quality of life for the residents of Wyoming County, NY.
This New York non-profit corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
LEAD Wyoming County, Inc. is a recognized non-profit public charity under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3). Donors may deduct
contributions to LEAD Wyoming County Inc. under IRC Section 170. The organization is qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under Section 2055, 2106, or 2522.
For more information or to make a contribution, please send correspondence to:
LEAD Wyoming County, Inc.
36 Center Street, Suite A
Warsaw, NY 14569