Oct 6, 2017
Would you like to have your favorite photo featured in the 2018 Wyoming County Travel Guide? Here’s your chance and more! Prizes for First, Second, and Third place will be awarded, and three lucky individuals will be selected for one of three Wyoming County Gift Cards.
The Wyoming County Chamber & Tourism is pleased to announce the “I Love Wyoming County” photography contest for amateur and professional photographers who have captured the sights that make Wyoming County great! Selected pictures may be used in upcoming promotional and marketing materials that are distributed to hundreds-of-thousands of tourists worldwide who want to see the beauty of Wyoming County.
“Wyoming County is full of beautiful locations and exciting events, and we want to recognize these great assets through the eyes of the people who live in and visit our County,” said Director of Tourism and Marketing Eric Szucs. “Be it the sun rising over the gorge at Letchworth State Park, a dining experience, the animals at Hidden Valley Animal Adventure, riding the rails of the Arcade & Attica Railroad, or your family enjoying a summer concert at the Charcoal Corral, we want to see your best pictures and share them with the world.”
“I Love Wyoming County” Photography Contest Rules:
• Limit five (5) entries per person
• Pictures must be taken in Wyoming County (please provide approximate date and location)
• Pictures should be in color and must be high-resolution
• Stylized/filtered pictures are acceptable
• All work must be your own
• Entrants do not have to be residents of Wyoming County
• There is no cost to enter the contest
• Entrants need not be 18, but if a minor, a parent/guardian must enter on their behalf. All entries must include full name, address, phone number and email address.
• Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Promotion Agency reserves the right to use any/all pictures submitted for marketing and promotional materials. Pictures will be credited to the photographer or photography business.
Pictures should be of Wyoming County’s beautiful natural landscape (i.e. Letchworth State Park, Silver Lake, rolling hills, fall colors, etc.), fun tourist centric events, tourism attractions and businesses, and anything distinctly Wyoming County that would inspire people from around the world to come and visit.
The photo submission period begins immediately. The deadline is 5:00PM, Friday, November 10, 2017 and submissions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered on a CD, or a thumb drive to the Chamber & Tourism offices located at the Wyoming County Ag & Business Center, 36 Center Street, Suite A, Warsaw, NY
Winners will be announced December 1, 2017, and will receive: First Place $100 Wyoming County Visa gift card; Second Place $75 Wyoming County Visa gift card; Third Place $50 Wyoming County Visa gift card.
The Wyoming County Chamber & Tourism is the leading membership organization for local and regional growth, advocacy, and connection for Wyoming County’s business community. The Chamber & Tourism’s mission is to serve the members and community; promote and grow the area’s economic and tourism assets; and work collaboratively to create an environment that leads to the success and economic prosperity of Wyoming County.
For more information, or to become a member of the Chamber of Commerce, please call 585-786-0307 or visit the website at wycochamber.org or gowyomingcountyny.com.
# # #